24 April 2008

Memory Lane

There is something extremely comforting and grounding to belong somewhere. I know every stick and stone around here, it seems.

More pictures from Alingsås, Sweden.

I have no idea how he manages this...

Nolhaga Slott

Elina at Nolhaga

Elina at Nolhaga

Annia with the new soccer ball


my parents' house, from the back

my parents' house, from the street


The house I grew up in, ages 7-12. My room was the second story far right window.


My elementary school which was directly across the street from our house

my mom, Elina and Isak

yours truly, the kids, my friend Josephine and her niece Felicia


At Nolhaga Park in Alingsås from Victoria Akselsen on Vimeo.


goats from Victoria Akselsen on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Martinson Family said...

I hope you are enjoying your vacation! Thanks for watching Karson in nursery all the time. I hope he is a good little boy for you. Looks like the kids are having a blast!

Rachel

Heather said...

HOW FUN! i am glad things are going good! looks like everyone is having a great, wonderful time!!!

Anonymous said...

Victoria!
I think I have passed the house you grew up in. Of course I had no idea then that you grew up there. =) I love the video-clips... Makes me a bit homesick.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same about the yellow house! Boy, it does bring back some memories. I miss it very much. Did I tell you (probably not, because John just booked our tickets the other day...) that Jonathan and I are going to Sweden this summer? We are leaving on May 30 and will stay for 4 weeks! Fun fun fun!