11 May 2008

Family

We were blessed to be here to attend my aunt Marie's wedding, as she married her Peter, in Ödenäs Kyrka. I am so glad to have been here for that, since I usually miss the major birthdays, graduations, christenings and other occasion that mark the passage of life. Here are a few pictures taken that day, of that which matters most: family. I may post some videos, later, of some serious dancing that took place after dinner, at the reception. The party lasted late, but we left right before midnight, though the kids were still having a good time.

Oh, and my sweet sister caught the bouquet, bless her! No contest.

First: The Happy Couple.

inside the church after the ceremony

cutting the cake

Ossian (w/ Annia hypnotized in his arms), Daniella, Ingunn, Mikael, Mark, Victoria
front row: Elina and Isak

Daniella, Ingunn (mom), Mikael (dad), Victoria

mother and her daughters

The bride's side of the family

2 comments:

The Hubler Fam! said...

I love the picture of "Mother and her daughters". You all look so lovely! And you can see how proud your mother is. That is one to frame and keep!
That is so neat you got to be there for a family event like a wedding.

Carl Youngblood said...

I love following your blog. Keep up the good posts. You've provided some inspiration for me to do a better job of posting my own family's news.