Mark and Victoria, their children: Isak, Elina, Anja and Julia. Visitors are advised that this site may contain extreme minutia and adoration involving four blond kids, mainly for the benefit of those poor grandparents and family an ocean away. If you are not them, you may experience boredom. You have been warned.
03 July 2008
Skvätt inte på Anja
I dag lekte vi hemma med vattenslangen, för vi har ju ingen bil att åka nån stans och värmen är så HET att man inte vill gå nån längre sträcka mitt på dan.
Jenny, Yes, good point about the language. And it has nothing to do with brilliance that you did not grow up learning to speak Swedish. I did, however, add a translation link to the blog. I have been meaning to write blog entrys in Swedish for some time since I mainly keep this blog for my dear parents, who do understand most English, but understand Swedish far better. The translation is not perfect, but works pretty well.
What fun! It's in Swedish! I couldn't see the link for your translator so I found my own online and this is what I got:
"Today we played at home with vattenslangen, because we have no car to go any city and the heat is so HET that we do not want to go any further stretch the middle of the page. Mark has painted shelves to be in farstun and wardrobes. They are leaning against the garage port on the top picture. Elina has on their new swimming costume, Tingeling the suit, which she loves!" - http://www.stars21.com/translator/swedish_to_english.html
Okay, so it's not perfect (I'm not sure what vattenslangen or farstun are), but I think I get the idea.
Sharon, That translator yielded the same results as the one I have linked. Farstun is the entry, foyer, mudroom, whatever, and vattenslangen is the waterhose.
that is soo sweet of you to do that in swedish for your parents! I love the photos though! how precious! what little darlings! and love the tinker bell swimsuit! so sweet!
5 comments:
cute pictures, but you rally should have a traslation for those of us less than brilliant
Jenny,
Yes, good point about the language. And it has nothing to do with brilliance that you did not grow up learning to speak Swedish. I did, however, add a translation link to the blog. I have been meaning to write blog entrys in Swedish for some time since I mainly keep this blog for my dear parents, who do understand most English, but understand Swedish far better. The translation is not perfect, but works pretty well.
What fun! It's in Swedish! I couldn't see the link for your translator so I found my own online and this is what I got:
"Today we played at home with vattenslangen, because we have no car to go any city and the heat is so HET that we do not want to go any further stretch the middle of the page. Mark has painted shelves to be in farstun and wardrobes. They are leaning against the garage port on the top picture. Elina has on their new swimming costume, Tingeling the suit, which she loves!" - http://www.stars21.com/translator/swedish_to_english.html
Okay, so it's not perfect (I'm not sure what vattenslangen or farstun are), but I think I get the idea.
Cute pics!
Sharon, That translator yielded the same results as the one I have linked. Farstun is the entry, foyer, mudroom, whatever, and vattenslangen is the waterhose.
that is soo sweet of you to do that in swedish for your parents! I love the photos though! how precious! what little darlings! and love the tinker bell swimsuit! so sweet!
Post a Comment