
That's what the kids kept calling it. We had coupons, you see. No, I am not ashamed to admit it. Isak pulled a tooth last week, and he got coupons for 3 free kid meals at the Red Robin. Add to that, two free milk shake coupons that the kids earned in the library reading program this summer. I have racked my brain for the last time we took the whole family out to eat, and I think the verdict is that it was when Elina was 2 and my parents were here and we ate at Cici's Pizza. The Fisher family just does not go out to eat. Besides considering it a waste of money, I suppose it is because we hardly ever ate out when I grew up, aside from going to cafes, ordering pizza, getting hot dogs on accasion and once in a while in the summer time we'd eat ice cream or waffles at an outdoor establishment. I cannot recall but a few times we actually sat down in a restaurant in my entire childhood. That our kids were newcomers to the dining-out life style last night became very obvious when Isak began clearing the table at the end.
Cool! They're gonna bring us food and we just sit here...
Anja prefers the melon rind to the steak fries.
Mmm, milkshake. Thanks for sharing, Elina!
1 comment:
vilka roliga bilder!!!och vilken lååång tunga Elina har!!
Det syns verkligen att Isak tycker det är spännande och Anja är ju sååå gullig!
Puss och Iran
Post a Comment