A one-time wonder with the old, chewed uploading cord. Mark jammed it in there, man-like. I don't think we'll try that again or it will likely ruin the camera port. But, we now have PICTURES.
First things first, my favorite American holiday: Halloween. To me, this holiday embodies the essence of what made me fall in love with this country back in 1993. I can't very accurately describe it. I guess it is the open hearted, living-it-up sense of fun. My dad said it best, I think, during a regular OU game (which equivalent sporting event would have to be the European Soccer Championship FINALE). "It's not the crowd. I've seen plenty of crowds before. It's the 60 year old men wearing foam prairie wagons on their heads." One of the many reasons I love this land.









5 comments:
His costume looked great. I love Halloween, too.
The costumes looked so great!
Åh, vilka fina kort!
Du har blivit en mästersömmerska!!
I love all the costumes! Did you make all the kids' costumes? I love Halloween too! It would have been nice to see you at the Balkman's! Sorry we missed it!
Marilyn, heavens, no! I only sewed Isak's. I did do some minor alterations on Anja's Yoda costume because it was too big. Elina's dragon suit was Isak's from 2 years ago. She has coveted it since then, so it was an impasse when I wanted to sew her a Princess Leia dress to unify the theme. Oh, well, better that than a Disney princess (or Heaven forbid, Hannah Montana), in my opinion. HAHA!
Post a Comment