Mark and Victoria, their children: Isak, Elina, Anja and Julia. Visitors are advised that this site may contain extreme minutia and adoration involving four blond kids, mainly for the benefit of those poor grandparents and family an ocean away. If you are not them, you may experience boredom. You have been warned.
19 February 2009
Giddy Up
Elina fetches 'her' pony in the pasture. "I don't need help."
"This one is not totally gigantic, but big enough for Morfar."
I rode these roads countless times in my teens. Makes me very nostalgic.
4 comments:
that is so cute tha elina is getting her own pony. Love the picture of you! You look beautiful!(like always)
I never knew you were a horse girl. I've always been a little scared of horses.
You look like you are having SO much fun! I hope you and your girls are enjoying every moment thoroughly!
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment