13 March 2009

Climate shock without traveling

I talked about climate shock coming from Sweden to Oklahoma in previous posts, but to tell the truth, such shocks can be experienced just fine without ever leaving Oklahoma soil. I packed away the jackets and coats, of course, only to suddenly have winter at our door step again. But it will only last a day or two more, they say, and then it will be shorts and sandals again.



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ah, there's Sam. One of my school kiddos.

And you have lived in OK far too long to know that you would need your jackets at least a few more times. The snow was even a bit much for me.

Victoria and Mark said...

True, I should have known, but looking back on Marchs since Elina was born, all I remember is resisting the urge to turn the AC on anytime after her birthday, March 7. And, yes, that is Sam and his sister Sofia. He and Isak have been friends since Elina was one week old and Sofia was 4 months (Sam was 2,5 and Isak 20 months).