13 April 2009

More Easter Eggs

The Swedish Easter Eggs Mormor bought, filled with mostly American candy and some Swedish fish. (Elina is chewing something blue, here, I think...)

Painting Easter Eggs.

As I post this I realize I am always behind the camera. This is generally the norm for me. True, I am camera shy while pregnant, for the most part. But no one ever offers to take pictures that have me in them. Should I die the kids would have precious little evidence that they ever had a mother, if pictures were the only proof.

below: Isak (and his new Easter haircut).
Looks good, if I am allowed to say so myself.

Anja needed no instructions. "Måla, måla, måla," she sang.

No confidence issues for this girl. Elina declared her eggs the prettiest of all that were painted that evening. (In all fairness, her mother's were! Don't tell her, though.) How I prefer that over an over-critical "Mine look like crap" - attitude.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your kids, like you, are so beautiful! And I love the lack of confidence issues--most awesome!