I can view pictures of myself as pregnant without mental pain about 1 year after the baby is born. This is for my family members in Sweden. And since it is my last time being pregnant, I might as well have it commemorated. June 4 is the day.
It is easy to see why packing boxes is sort of hard right now. But I am thankful we can move before the baby is born. I do feel like a million bucks when the baby is out, compared to when I am pregnant, but still, 6 hours of nursing a day I'd rather be doing after a move, than during, if you know what I mean.
I have almost no pictures to prove that I have been pregnant, because not only do I gain 60 lbs each time (55 and counting at the moment), but I also suffer from extreme edema - swelling of every appendage of my body, including my nose/face, and that starts very early in the pregnancy. Right now I do sorely miss my waist from last summer, but more than anything I long to get my nose and face back, which will return to me in some sort of normal fashion in mid-June, about two weeks post partum. The 45 lbs of maternal stores take a bit longer to go away, though... I'm hoping Christmas '09 may not be too unrealistic.
4 comments:
I think you are a beautiful pregnant mommy! And yes, you will be glad the move is done before baby gets here. She is very low maintenance where she is right now. Once she is out, your time will be completely monopolized. :) Stay healthy and hang in there!
Victoria, du ar ju alltid fin, gravid eller ej, men kan forsta att det ska bli skont nar bebisen ar ute och ni flyttat in i nya huset.
I'm sorry you feel so uncomfortable. For what it's worth, I think pregnant women are gorgeous and you are no exception. You have such a beautiful round belly!
Shoot, I wish I looked half as good as you when I'm pregnant. Just think, you'll be holding that beautiful baby before you know it!
Post a Comment