07 May 2009

Kid Bowling

"Ja, må hon leva..."

Anja turned 2 on May 2nd and we went bowling as a family. At Andy Alligator is where kids are primed for gambling, I soon found out. But there is also great kid lanes and bumper cars. Don't know if I can ever face all the arcade sounds again, though. I thought I would have a seizure by the end.

Anja is the family sport enthusiast.


Elina was full of confidence, as usual.

Focused.

Isak got the evening's only strike.

Bumpercars. For once, Elina was glad to be a big kid, because she passed the height requirement with ease. Isak is driving the car behind her, out of view.

3 comments:

mormor said...

Jag tror ni hade en toppenstund med bowling och allt!!
Toppenfina bilder! :)
Oldemor hälsar - puss o kram
Lycka till med flytten!!

Caren said...

Aw, that looks like so much fun! I can't believe she's 2 already!

Carolina said...

Ser ut som om Anja hade en toppen dag! Kul :)