Mark and Victoria, their children: Isak, Elina, Anja and Julia. Visitors are advised that this site may contain extreme minutia and adoration involving four blond kids, mainly for the benefit of those poor grandparents and family an ocean away. If you are not them, you may experience boredom. You have been warned.
21 July 2009
Story Time
Julia, 6 weeks, is centered on the king size bed. I go to the bathroom. I return. She's reading a book.
Oh, and a strange and wonderful spirit has caught hold of our 7 year old Isak. He's been cleaning, or picking up, that is - WITHOUT BEING ASKED. His room. His sister's room, the living room, the play room, and returning random items to their designated places, a cup to the kitchen, some toy cars to their proper toy box... And when I praise him in delighted astonishment he has that self satisfied look on his face that I love. And a dialogue is held that I never thought would come about: "Sweetheart, you don't have to clean anymore." "I know, mom. But I can if I want to."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whoa, do you know where to get a dose of that "clean spontaneously" medicine? Or, maybe you could spare Isak for a few days and he can come teach my kids.
Send Isak right over!
Yeah, can I please borrow him?
Post a Comment