26 September 2009

Three more days!

Anja at the park during one of the many heavenly rainy days we had recently.

My mom and dad arrive on Monday evening! Our whole family is psyched. Mark is working all day Saturday and Sunday so the cleaning will be minimal with me having all 4 kids by myself. And definitely no street-sweeping. Mark always jokes that this is part of any good Scandinavian cleaning job. That joke has roots in reality of course, though I myself have only swept the street a few times...

Some more pictures in the meantime.


Julia all dressed up for church. Before the bib was put on. This kid spits up more than all our previous babies combined. She should just wear one mega-bib.

Julia and Anja in the stroller.

Happy Anja with a ring-pop during the school Jog-A-Thon fundraiser.

After running laps at the Jog-A-Thon. Isak, Elina and Sam.

1 comment:

Corless Family said...

so cute! I love Anja's hair! I bet you are so excited to have your parents here. How long do they get to stay?