It has been said that sometimes a baby bird needs to be given a little push to learn how to fly. Well, I decided that Anja was potty trained one day at the beginning of March. This is a battle I would have taken last summer, but - well - let's just say it is Julia's fault that that did not happen.
Number 1 was not much of an issue. But in accordance with tradition in our family, Number 2 was suddenly not happening at all when the diapers were discontinued. As the loving mother I am I gave laxatives to facilitate the solution to this problem. And voila: success! The final exam was a bit steeper than usual (our camping trip during Spring Break, as blogged about previously). Okay, so not perfect, but pretty darn good.
The proud graduate with her reward:


2 comments:
Congrats to you both! Good job!
Grattis Anja - duktig tös!!
Post a Comment