What's that DEAD ANIMAL smell in the car? It was really hot over the weekend and on Sunday when I opened the car door it was clear that something was rotting... Not a diaper. I knew that much. I never leave food or anything in the car, either. A forgotten lunchbox? Nope. I've trained the kids far too well for that, I think. It could never smell that bad anyway.
Well, on Friday we went to Sam's Club and as always Elina begged for shrimp (she eats it out of the bag, like other kids eat candy). She fell in love with shrimp in 2008 at my sister's graduation, and often wonders if I can make the shrimp soup my parents had catered for the occasion... Anyway, I had forgotten about the bag of shrimp.
And so had Elina, apparently...
1 comment:
oh, I'm so sorry. That happened to us once. My children were unloading the groceries and forgot a bag of chicken (even after the reminders to double check everything). I finally found the stinky mess and it took forever to get rid of the stink because I had chicken juice in the carpet
Post a Comment