I like the caricature effect of this picture. Yes, she has goldfish-teeth (from a recent snack), but as you see the loose tooth as dropped (two minutes before this picture was taken). And she pulled it out by herself this time. SO much is happening with Elina these days.
Anja keeps saying she has a loose tooth as well. I hope not. Will someone PLEASE stay small around here for just a little bit?
Julia too, in such a hurry to grow up. Today she brought out a soft baby version of a soccer ball. She clearly identified it as a soccer ball because she walked around the room KICKING it in front of her. I am not kidding. She has not witnessed kids playing soccer since May, but she knows what to do.
1 comment:
Hi! I was just popping in to see how you were doing! You're family looks great!! How is school going? I hope you're having a wonderful day! :)
Paola Brown
Post a Comment