Anja wanted to wear the biggest bow in the house to the zoo.
That's how she is.
I also want to point out something I've been meaning to write for some time.
Check out the shoes. Mormor (my mom) bought those used in Sweden last May when we were there. They were 2 bucks and they have been the BEST shoes!! Anja wears them all the time.
I also want to point out something I've been meaning to write for some time.
Check out the shoes. Mormor (my mom) bought those used in Sweden last May when we were there. They were 2 bucks and they have been the BEST shoes!! Anja wears them all the time.
It turned out to be one of the best zoo visits I have ever done. The weather was perfect - a sunny 70 degrees - not too hot, not too cold. And the animals were so lively and charming. Tigers tumbled, the bison rolled, the bears were galloping, the baby elephant had grown, the chimps were hilarious, to mention just a few. Perhaps they had been cooped up during the days of rain, or were just happy that the sun was shining, but not lethargic like 95 degree weather can make them. And I don't think I have ever seen so many animals period in one visit.
Here are some pictures.
First picture, the whole gang.
Meerkats.
Julia had a great time, but wanted to run ahead a lot.
I had to restrain her in the stroller finally.
Rex, 43 years old - the new male elephant. He will be used to breed the two females.
Consulting the map...
The bears were a lot of fun.
They swam the length of their pool.
Dripping...
Shaking!
No comments:
Post a Comment