03 March 2014

Recap: Jackson Carnival and a few others

I am working full-time for the first time since having children. The school is called Jackson Elementary and Julia is a student there. In the fall the annual carnival was held. Here are a few pictures:

 Pony rides! The normally extremely fearless Julia is DEATHLY afraid of tall horses. This is as large a horse as she will get on, and she doesn't want it to move. She will tell us by holding up her hand how small a horse she needs. She's talking about a Labrador.

 Carnival fun!

 Anja had a good time!

 Elina spent her spare change and won a cake! :)
 I helped out with the ponies the whole evening. 
Anja rode a few times.
 Two of my co-workers.

 Elina on a mule with Ms. Jenny Pratt, teacher of the year.

 Friends over at our house!

 Backyard fun!

 Evidence that they really DO love each other.


This is Julia at the annual jog-a-thon fundraiser for Jackson, called the Tiger-Trot. I did not attend the Truman jog-a-thon because I am now a working mom, so no running pictures of Elina or Anja.


No comments: