Something I have not documented hardly at all, is all the time Isak spends playing basketball. He played two seasons this past year - one in the fall and one in the spring. He consistently scores during every game. In the summer he always attends more than one basketball day camp. These pictures are from February, but as I wrote this he just finished his 3rd and last day at the High School for a 3-hour daycamp. School is out and we are loving summer break.
Isak scored right after I took this picture.
Isak and I went to a Thundergame, too.
We had a great time, even though the Thunder lost against the San Antonio Spurs.
Isak, who knows everything about every team, told me it would be a tough game, so I was prepared.
We had a great time, even though the Thunder lost against the San Antonio Spurs.
Isak, who knows everything about every team, told me it would be a tough game, so I was prepared.
We got matching Thunder t-shirts for the occasion!
No comments:
Post a Comment