I plan lots of walking through the forests. Forest is everywhere and as a child I went on hour long exploration walks alone with the dog, searching for old forgotten paths and checking up on my friends the trees and rocks. No Poison Ivy, no Poison Oak. No venomous anything, really. Just trek on out, but wear rubber boots in spring. I can't wait to have the kids experience that which I took entirely for granted when I grew up.
Here's what you would see as you fly in, if you were to come with me. This seemed so unremarkable and boring to me as I grew up. Absence has made me appreciate it. Other Sweden pictures below.




5 comments:
I'm so excited for you! I wish I could sneak into your suitcase and come along!
Have fun as you plan your trip and I hope to see pictures when you return!
How beautiful!! I'm so happy the you are able to go and see your family!
I feel pretty much the same way about my home state. Western WA is green, beautiful and free of poisonous snakes, spides, ticks, and all those other annoying pests that haunt the rest of the country. You're making me homesick!
Have fun and take lots of pictures for us!!
Wow, that looks so serene and beautiful! I am adding Sweden to my list of European destinations that I hope to visit someday. Maybe sometime in the future Robby and I could travel there when you are visiting and you could show us a few things - now that would be fun!
Got your comment about the Desitin. I hope it comes out!
HOW BEAUTIFUL! WOW! Oh my gosh! what a fun fun place to go!!!
Post a Comment