14 March 2008

Hear that sound?

It is the sound of rejoicing in scattered places across the globe at the following news:

As the technological wonder that I have become, I am happy to announce the following link which allows for longer videos than this blog seems capable to handle. Henceforth, when I have videos longer than a minute they will be posted on my Vimeo site. Yes, that's right. Go ahead and join in the cheers. Those of you who have been checking daily, even hourly, for more footage of a certain trio will be at least temporarily satisfied. This first glimpse was shot on a cold March 5, same day as the tire swing video, below. Isak was still tired from the flu. HERE.

No thanks are necessary. Your happiness is enough for me.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hey Victoria! Thanks for commenting on our site. I know what you mean about Obama and Clinton, we have to beat McCain and Obama is the one to do it, but I keep faith in Clinton just because I've followed her for years. But, beyond that, WAY CUTE cake for Elina's birthday! And I look forward to checking out video footage of fun happenings!