
Mark and Victoria, their children: Isak, Elina, Anja and Julia. Visitors are advised that this site may contain extreme minutia and adoration involving four blond kids, mainly for the benefit of those poor grandparents and family an ocean away. If you are not them, you may experience boredom. You have been warned.
09 April 2008
Soccer Time
The local Mormon Soccer experience. An incredible volunteer achievement. Isak's very first time playing soccer. Ever. Elina was too young, sadly. How do you explain that she is "too little" when she can clearly see that she is a head taller than many of the kids that were playing? (She missed the cut-off by 2 months.) The curse of being tall. I promised her next time we would kick a ball just she and I beside the field.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is good stuff, I can't decide what is funnier, Matt Byrne yelling "Orange team" or you laughing in the background! I just have one question...... why weren't we invited? We qualify....I saw some 4th warders in there! ha ha ha I'm glad your videos are back.
Taryn,
Haha. Funny I know. Why don't I have access to your blog?? I did not know it existed until today. Honestly, I think only 1st warders were invited and then people got wind of it via the jungle telephone. Call Cindy Peterson in our ward to ask if you can come the next 3 practices (there were only 4 to begin with). Isak will be gone the last 2 Tuesdays so Hudson could take his spot if they are maxed out for some reason. Keep me posted on how things go with Reagan at Madison. I PRAY she gets in. I can't believe this happened, I am really upset about it.
Victoria
What fun it was! and oh my! the video is soo great!!! love it thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment