07 April 2008

Praise to my Parents


For so many reasons, my parents deserve praise. Too many to list here. But specifically, and with regards to a recent entry, I have a NEW CAMERA. Hence I can post a picture taken yesterday of Isak and Elina. They came out looking like this after a period of play in their room. The Brave Knight and the Fair Maiden, with, eh, Ye Auld sunglasses and, uh, Ye Auld Turtle Dress... Inspired, perhaps, by the Medieval Fair this weekend?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Elina and Isak--you two are adorable! And congrats on the new camera. I'm so glad for you.

(Loved the soccer video too. That is a great idea. Maybe I'll have to start a little soccer league out here.)

Sharon said...

Hoorah for your parents! That's so nice that they got you a new camera... of course, there's probably a dual purpose there. You know with a new camera for you, they get to see their grand babies, too! Very fun! Well, I'm one happy blog reader to know that there will be pictures after all.