03 May 2008

American Cake for the Birthday Girl

Annia

Annia turned one yesterday! Outfitted with the latest Swedish fashion she celebrated her birthday with a small family crowd, the same people that have attended most of my own birthdays. (Being not so clothes-conscious, I myself, just realized as I uploaded pictures that I am wearing the exact same shirt in almost every picture on this blog.)

I baked American cakes and chocolate chip cookies for the occasion, which were well received, I think. And Mark is here!! He arrived on May 1st!

Annia birthday from Victoria Akselsen on Vimeo.

Mikael (my dad), Victoria, Elina

4 comments:

Corless Family said...

everything looks like so much fun! happy birthday Annia! i can't believe she is 1 already.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Annia (belated birthday)! Hope you had a GREAT birthday! =) Max

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful birthday she must have had! And how fun for you and Mark to be able to spend some time together in Sweden! Heja Sverige! Kramar fran Marie med familj

P.S. Max tycker JATTE-mycket om Barnen i Bullerbyn! Han sa 'bullerby', 'sno' och 'farfar' haromdagen (alla ord har han lart sig genom filmen). =)

The Hubler Fam! said...

How wonderful for Annia to spend her first Birthday in Sweden!!
She looks adorable!