15 September 2008

The Weekend

The weekend brought cooler weather. At least Sunday did. It was somewhat like Scandinavian summer. Isak declared, "This is my favorite type of weather."

Lucky for Mark that I am only 5 lbs (2,5 kg) above my "married weight" these days. (He said to write he couldn't manage this during pregnancy, though. [I've gained 60 lbs each time])

We played over at our friends Inger and Steve's house. It was like a pre-Halloween rally. Elina donned a much-to-small dragon costume. Isak found a kimono (??), and Harry Potter took off his robe to climb a tree, while Snow White looked on.

Anja had a good time, too.

2 comments:

Corless Family said...

you look so beautiful! (like always) so fun to have the playful moments captured for the adults too

Lacey said...

It's so crazy what our bodies go through to bring babies into this world!!! Good for you on being your married weight. Geez, I need 20 lbs off to get to mine! Yikes. Cute picture of you both.