Mark and Victoria, their children: Isak, Elina, Anja and Julia. Visitors are advised that this site may contain extreme minutia and adoration involving four blond kids, mainly for the benefit of those poor grandparents and family an ocean away. If you are not them, you may experience boredom. You have been warned.
15 March 2009
Änglavakt?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
usch och fy :( hoppas det blir bättre snart!!
Have you ever tried the translation tool? It is whacked. Isak used a Light Aber. So funny.
I'm glad she is OK.
Yes, Tiffany, I usually check it out so it doesn't interpret my words in some opposite fashion. It does alright - with a little imagination on the part of the reader, of course! Yes, we are big fans of Light Abers here, or at least my first born is!
Without the translation, I thought she had pink eye. The light aber story was worse. Way to start Spring Break! I hope her eye gets better.
OJ - det ser inte gott ut!!
Vilken tur i oturen och va skönt att hon mår bra.
Hur mår Isak? Hälsa dom begge!!
Post a Comment