Mark and Victoria, their children: Isak, Elina, Anja and Julia. Visitors are advised that this site may contain extreme minutia and adoration involving four blond kids, mainly for the benefit of those poor grandparents and family an ocean away. If you are not them, you may experience boredom. You have been warned.
12 July 2009
The Other Mother
Meet Elina, 5 and almost a half, with a self-confidence rivaled by few. She carries her youngest (look-alike) sister around much to my terror and possibly Julia's peril. Or not? I am not brave enough to find out where her limitations are. No incidences yet, though. She's awfully good at handling her, I have to admit, just not as good at listening to the guidelines I set up for sister-caring...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! It must be nice to have a "helper" around. Your children are beautiful, Victoria!
It is really very cute.
I think so big sis. is like a other mother.......
am I right.?
see this
Post a Comment