Anyhow, after their lessons, before we leave the pool, Isak and Elina get to swim freely for another 45 minutes. Below is some footage from Monday night.
Mark and Victoria, their children: Isak, Elina, Anja and Julia. Visitors are advised that this site may contain extreme minutia and adoration involving four blond kids, mainly for the benefit of those poor grandparents and family an ocean away. If you are not them, you may experience boredom. You have been warned.
15 July 2009
Pool Time
Isak and Elina have taken swim lessons every evening for a month. Isak has swum unassisted for three years, but Elina just learned this summer. Mark has been SO helpful in taking all three older kids to the pool when he gets home from work. Mark and Anja play while Isak and Elina are in their lessons, and I stay home and nurse the baby. I have not even gone for half of their lessons, and when I do I leave Anja with Mark. She is such a daddy's girl lately. "Pappa kommer snart," (daddy is coming soon) she says as soon as she wakes up in the morning, poor thing. An 8 hour work day is not exactly 'soon.'
Anyhow, after their lessons, before we leave the pool, Isak and Elina get to swim freely for another 45 minutes. Below is some footage from Monday night.
Okay, so this is not a pool picture. This is Anja being Pippi Longstocking and Pappa being her horse. Pippi stands on her horse just like this in one sequence of one of the movies.
Anyhow, after their lessons, before we leave the pool, Isak and Elina get to swim freely for another 45 minutes. Below is some footage from Monday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Vad DUKTIGA Isak och Elina är! Jag blir så stolt - kommer inte kunna låta bli att skryta för mina vänner!
Julia har blivit så stor! Vilka ögon, och vilket leende - hon är väldigt lik Elina som liten. Jag längtar! Kram
ÅHHH vad mysigt det är när pluttarna kan ligga i knät sådär! Så fina är de alla syskonen.
If only I had my own little nerdy universal translator...don't worry, I'm quite used to this from my old mission friend who is French. Anyway, I think Mark's the man for taking your older kids to the pool after work. I'll bet that really helps a very tired out mom I used to know at the end of the day. Your family looks so great. You guys are obviously pleased and you have every right to be!
Post a Comment