American tradition of visiting a farm and pumpkin field, going on a hay ride, getting lost and then found again in the corn maze and petting animals. The kids LOVED it. It was hard to photograph because of the 5 pm sun was extremely bright. Thanks Jensen's for inviting us! Elina's favorite was feeding the ponies straw. She opted out of the hayride to stay close to the horses. "I felt like the horses were mine. Like I was the one who took care of them," she said afterward. Isak loved the straw-bale mountain and the slides where he, Benjamin and Daniel jumped around and roughhoused. Anja loved the animals too - not just the horses but also the calves, rabbits and chickens. But her favorite activity was probably the horse/tire swing. She picked mud, after choosing a pumpkin, and tried to feed the mud to a pony...
Mark and Victoria, their children: Isak, Elina, Anja and Julia. Visitors are advised that this site may contain extreme minutia and adoration involving four blond kids, mainly for the benefit of those poor grandparents and family an ocean away. If you are not them, you may experience boredom. You have been warned.
18 October 2009
Pumpkin Patch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks like great fun. Where is the pumpkin patch? I love Isak's costume!
Miss seeing you every week and visiting teaching you!
Thanks for coming with us! We had a great time. I love Isak's costume. It turned out really well!
TG farms in Newcastle, Jenny, literally less than 10 mins from where we now live. $8 per walking person, but each person can pick a pumpkin and since pumpkins are $4 in the store it was alright. Must have been mormon day because we saw the Nabors and Georgia Humphrey, too!
Oh, I am so excited! I get to go there with Ammon's class next week!
Post a Comment