Anja and Isak ditched the rain gear for umbrellas. Julia was DYING to get outside. Like a little dog, I had to push her back with my foot each time I slid open the door, to her complete frustration. And like a dog, she may employ her teeth and a strong jaw.
Wet, but warm.
It was absolutely POURING.
Elina is having her first fever-free day in over a week, but I quarantined her in her room today, as well. We're very grateful, because she had temps above 105 several times. She is so rarely sick, but this time she was sicker than any of the kids have ever been, complete with delirium and all. Scary.
Isak got his very first suit in anticipation for his baptism on Saturday. Size 12 for an 8 year old, with some room to grow. I gave everyone haircuts, too. Elina's is most noticeable. I took 3 inches, and layered slightly. Anja says she does not want long hair, and has repeated this multiple times. "Jag vill bara ha lite hår." But sitting still is not her forte so I just trimmed it. Another day I'll cut more since she seems to like the bob. It looks good on her, anyway. Julia did not get a haircut, though it is worth mentioning that one can now SEE hair on her scalp, as opposed to before.
This one climbs. She gets up all by herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment