09 November 2010

My Birthday

Early this morning - really early. My alarm went off at 6.35 and I got up to wake the kids - something I normally don't have to do because Isak has his alarm set for 6.25 and gets himself dressed, wakes Elina and then comes and gets me. I thought he must have forgot to set the alarm. He has slept the past 5 nights in Elina's room making regular routines a bit different, because we FOAMED the house last week, and the attic/storage space next to Isak's room is open to let it dry completely.

But I found empty beds when I got up and then saw the car gone from the drive way. Can't believe I didn't hear anything! I'm such a light sleeper. They must have been very quiet.

Then at 9 am I get a call from Mark to go and check the mailbox. He had taken the kids to get birthday cards for me. Here is what I found (I will with keep Mark's card for my private viewing). But here are Isak and Elina's own chosen ones that they wrote completely without any input or help. I should also add that I took these pictures with Mark's work camera because our own only works sometimes, and less and less is the pattern. My super-kind parents are getting me a new one that I can go and pick out today!! THANK YOU!

Kuvertet

Kortet. 
(Vi har dansat till "Hay Un Amigo En Mi" som jag älskar, över helgen - 
vi hade lånat Toy Story 3. Jag antar att detta var inspiration)


Här är Elinas:

De har tränat sina telefonnummer i skolan på sistone.
Lägg märke till julkrubban...

Framsidan.

owys = always

2 comments:

Teresa said...

What a sweet birthday gift for you, Victoria! You have such a wonderful husband and such darling children. I'm happy I got to spend some time with you on your birthday today.

Corless Family said...

Happy Birthday! How sweet of your family!