Mark and Victoria, their children: Isak, Elina, Anja and Julia. Visitors are advised that this site may contain extreme minutia and adoration involving four blond kids, mainly for the benefit of those poor grandparents and family an ocean away. If you are not them, you may experience boredom. You have been warned.
HEY Victoria! Look...I love it that you went back to Sea World for Thanksgiving again! WE WERE THERE TOO! Just kidding :) We didn't go this year, but it was so fun getting to know you and your fam last year! And I was dying laughing to see Jason's picture with your husband and son on the TX splash ride that closed down. Good times...happy Thanksgiving! :)
2 comments:
Vilka härliga kort - ni måste haft det jättekul:)) Anja e ju inte klok...:))
HEY Victoria! Look...I love it that you went back to Sea World for Thanksgiving again! WE WERE THERE TOO! Just kidding :) We didn't go this year, but it was so fun getting to know you and your fam last year! And I was dying laughing to see Jason's picture with your husband and son on the TX splash ride that closed down. Good times...happy Thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment