Not a baby anymore!
Mmm!
I am also happy to report that she is completely potty trained. Julia really could have been potty trained at 19 months old if it had not been for the "language barrier." She has willingly gone on the potty and toilet since she was a year and half and done so on a daily basis, but her language was not sophisticated enough for me to bring her out and about and say, "Just hold it 5 more minutes!" Anyway, it is only my fault that she did not become completely diaper free until now. I blame school and my book and other demands. And then I had to make the decision of whether to brave the Sweden trip with or without diapers. (Nine hours on on an airplane can make adults wish they wore diapers...). And because of final exams etc., after seemed better. But like I always knew she would, she was trained over night. She just had to be told.
No comments:
Post a Comment