Baby carousel.
Tea cups.
Mormor likes the teacups, too!
SO unfair! (Julia was not tall enough to go on that ride).
But she could drive cars! Yay!
On this ride my mom and I almost peed our pants laughing. I started spinning my drum and it went insanely fast. I howled with laughter and kept spinning, and then we laughed from embarrassment that it was really a kid ride and the adults were having more fun than the kids, so we laughed until we cried. Luckily there were very few people there. It is my favorite ride now, I think.
Michael Jackson's hand print.
The Ferris wheel.
The Fairytale castle.
Bumpercars
Little boats. Actually, very fast!
Beautiful Gothenburg, as seen from Ferris wheel.
Tradition: no Liseberg visit is complete without waffles with whip cream and raspberry preserves.
These girls demanded to go on the Ferris wheel 3 times until I said, enough!
Driving the boat. But mostly she wanted IN the water.
Anja and mormor.
Waffles!
No comments:
Post a Comment