Woke up to near perfect summer temperature today with a pleasant cloud cover. So, after serving breakfast and doing dishes (squeezed in between two nursing sessions) we went for a walk. In the picture you can see all five of my walking buddies. It's never lonely around here. Julia (who spends most of her non-nursing, not-being-held time screaming) actually quieted down after a few blocks. It was shortly thereafter that we noticed how dark the clouds were getting, and only a moment or two after that again that the skies opened. It was a lovely summer rain with massive drops and thunder in the distance. But I was not prepared with a rain cover for the stroller (isn't it nice btw? My mom got it for us!). If I am going to walk the 1.3 miles to school on a regular basis, I better find it. A good reason to attack those mystery boxes in the garage...

3 comments:
Elina looks so put out!
Wow, walking with my three is exhausting. You must be superwoman.
Finns inget mysigare än ett riktigt åskväder om sommaren och själv finnas inomhus!
Post a Comment