08 August 2009

A Day at the Lake

I confess we don't spend very many summer days at Lake Thunderbird. We go often in the fall, winter and spring. But today we had a great time kayaking with friends, despite the warm weather. I got in a kayak too and raced against one of the dads. You can imagine who won since I mention the race at all. :) Somewhere in Inger's camera are the pictures of Mark and me. Isak loved it and had to be dragged on land finally. Elina tried it too for about 30 minutes, then spent the rest of the time in the sand with Anja, or swimming.
loving the soft sand

Julia in the arms of 'uncle' Steve, a.k.a the baby whisperer.

Elina in the center

Anja wants to swim too.

so excited!

There he goes!

2 comments:

mormor said...

Vilka härliga bilder!
Det är så roligt att se barn ha kul - tänk va roligt för dom att tänka tillbaka på den där gången dom provade på kajak för första gång!
Kramar

Sistahood said...

What a fun time!! I am almost ashamed to admit that I have maybe, MAYBE been to Lake Thunderbird ten times in my ENTIRE twenty-six years of livingin Norman. Shameful, I know. Your kids are beautiful and that little Julia is so precious. Way to go on your kayak racing - two months post-partum. Woo hoo!